These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Results may vary.
Skin Care & Cosmetics Medical Disclaimer
At Bryce Skin Care, we believe we provide gentle, healthy and non-irritating products for the skin for external use only. Any products you purchase from Bryce Holdings, LLC d/b/a Bryce Skin Care should be used as directed on the product container or packaging. Content on our website (www.bryceskincare.com) is provided for general informational purposes and should not be considered as medical advice. Product information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As everyone has different skin, body and health conditions which may react to an allergen at any given time, any product could cause a negative skin reaction or react differently to various treatments, even natural products. Comments and feedback about product effectiveness are based on customer, staff and family opinions and should not be substituted for medical care. Actual results may vary.
Bryce Skin Care is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient. Remember to read our labels and ingredient lists carefully and follow the appropriate directions for use. If you have a specific allergy or sensitivity, do not use ingredients that may trigger a reaction. An allergy patch test is recommended if there is any doubt or history of skin reactions. Discontinue use if a reaction occurs. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products. If you develop a skin or other sensitivity to any product, you should stop using it immediately and consult your physician. Remember, you should never use new products on broken or irritated skin and discontinue using any product that causes any of the following: redness, scaling, itching, burning, soreness, blisters, watery eyes, irritation or other similar reactions.
While we make every attempt to ensure that the labelling of any products supplied by the manufacturer accurately lists all of the ingredients used, we rely on the representations and warranties made by the manufacturer. If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredients you should not consume or use these products. You should test the products first, on a small area before using any new product for the first time. Should you develop any symptoms or allergic reactions, discontinue use immediately. We are not responsible if such a reaction should occur as a result of any consumer using our products.
You should not rely solely on the information contained in this website (www.bryceskincare.com) as it does not purport to be comprehensive or specific to your personal needs or requirements. Please consult a healthcare provider if you have any questions about a particular health condition. Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration. This disclaimer does not seek to exclude any warranties implied by law which may not lawfully be excluded.
Safety & Allergy Guidelines
Due to the fresh, made-to-order nature of Bryce Skin Care products and the naturally occurring ingredients they contain, it is recommended that all products are stored in a cool, dry space away from direct sunlight prior to opening and refrigerated upon opening. To ensure freshness and optimal results, opened products should be used within 30 days of purchase. If a product appears to no longer be fresh in nature, by sight or smell, discontinue use immediately and discard. You must use your own discretion in determining if a product or an expired product is suitable for use. Unless otherwise noted, all of our products should be refrigerated and used within 30 days. Bryce Skin Care accepts no liability for adverse effects experienced by use of spoiled products.
Bryce Skin Care products are for external use only. This product may smell good enough to eat, but it is not actual food; please do not eat it! Keep out of reach from unsupervised children. Bryce Skin Care accepts no liability in the event that you “taste” or “eat” our products and experience adverse effects.
The following safety guidelines should be observed before using Bryce Skin Care products:
• Our products contain oils and butters from natural nuts, seeds and fruits. If you have any allergies please read the product label carefully. We recommend that people with sensitive skin perform a patch test first to ensure there is no reaction.
• Bryce Skin Care products are made with natural and organic ingredients. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately.
• Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, simply rinse with warm water. If irritations occurs, discontinue use.
• If you are uncertain about possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before use or consult your healthcare professional.
• Products and advice by Bryce Skin Care, or the Bryce Skin Care sales team make no claim to cure or prevent any disease or medical problem and is not intended to substitute other therapy or medical advice.
• In the case of pregnancy, nursing or illness, or if taking medications, please consult with your health care professional.
• We carry products for external use only (see instructions as indicated when you purchase a product from Bryce Skin Care).
• We proclaim the freedom to choose and perform for ourselves the types of products that we think work best. We encourage our customers to learn and include natural resources for achieving and maintaining optimum health, beauty and well being.
The information on this website (www.bryceskincare.com) has been compiled from published sources and is provided only as a guide. Although every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this site is correct and up to date, Bryce Skin Care cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always take full responsibility on their choices to satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for external application. Bryce Skin Care accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products.